Link2Site™ Cellular Based Pump Station Monitoring and Control SystemSource: Evoqua Water Technologies
The Link2Site cellular internet based monitoring and control system is a new and exciting way to control, monitor and enhance pumping station and lift station equipment and facilities
The Link2Site cellular internet based monitoring and control system is a new and exciting way to control, monitor and enhance pumping station and lift station equipment and facilities. The Link2Site system uses the cellular networks’ strength and national coverage to provide a reliable, secure, low-cost, easy-to-install and fully functional Supervisory Control and Monitoring System (SCADA) solution.
The Link2Site system is designed to be a totally integrated, fully automated, control and monitoring solution suitable for use as a stand alone system or perfect for incorporating into an existing system. Also Link2Site advances in design include supporting redundant communication such as conventional radio and cellular simultaneously. In addition, Link2Site is an excellent way to incorporate control redundancy.
Features and Benefits
- Connect to your system from anywhere
- Flexible service plans to meet users' individual system needs
Site security and controller access via user passwords or the optional iAccess button reader technology
- Alarm notification provides immediate notification via email, pager, text message, a phone call or all four.
- Full Control including pump start and stop setpoint adjustment, remote "on/off" control, and alarm setpoint adjustment
- Pump station performance algorithms allowing you to optimize your pump station performance reducing energy requirements
- Reports (Station Summary, Flow History, Rainfall) - Daily, Monthly, Yearly records of average, maximum and minimum flows per station or pump, etc.