WHEN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCES, YOU'LL BUY A MOHAWK
A) Adjustable Height Overhead Stainless Steel
B) 6" Adaptor
C) Automatic Arm Restraints
D) Large 4" Twin Cylinders
E) All-Position Safety Latch Rack
F) Large 3/4" Footprint For Increased Stability And Reduced Floor Stress
G) 3" and 6" Stacking Quick Connect Adaptors
H) Optional 110 Volt Ground Fault Outlet
I) Quality Monarch Hydraulic Power Unit
J) 3" Adaptor
- Mohawk columns are constructed of 3 /4" thick -shaped forklift masts, for
a lifetime of trouble-free service.
- Each Mohawk carriage rolls on 8 double-sealed,
self-lubricating, steel ball bearing rollers.
- Two large heavy duty cylinders make for safer, steadier
lifting than single cylinder lifts or models with tiny cylinders.
- Easily adjustable overhead stainless steel hydraulic lines
can be set at any height to accommodate all tall trucks and vans.
- 3 1/2" low profile swing arm fits under the lowest
riding sports cars.
- 3" & 6" stackable truck adaptors are included
as standard equipment.
- Adjustable column width by lengthening overhead hydraulic
Mohawk Lifts, Mohawk Industrial Park, P.O. Box 110, Amsterdam, NY 12010. Tel: 518-842-1431; Fax: 518-842-1289.