Sweepster's patented AS/AD Series rotary attachment sweepers automatically adjust to the level of the surface being swept
Sweepster's patented AS/AD Series rotary attachment sweepers automatically adjust to the level of the surface being swept. Rotation starts when lowered and stops when raised - for longer brush life and more efficient sweeping.
STANDARD FEATURES - Model AS/AD Auto-Sensing Sweepers
- Brush - Auto-sensing control gives brush extra life - Brush starts when lowered, stops when raised - Brush can angle 30° right/left when sweeping - Brush raises over 30 inches from ground - Down pressure adjusted by auto-sensing valve - No springs, chain, or links required for setting brush patterns - Operator can make adjustments while sweeping
- Brush Head - 6 ft by 32 in diameter sectional brush - Choice of poly, wire, or combination wafers - Covered by 120° hood - Brush motors sit inside frame for maximum protection
- Core - Rugged design for convoluted brush sections
- Hydraulic System - 540 pto drive gear - AS - Single motor - 12 gpm gear pump with 2000 psi relief - AD - Dual motor 20 gpm gear pump with 2000 psi relief - Hydraulic tank capacity 25 gallons, with 10 micron return filtration, oil level and temperature gauge - Auto-sensing control valve sets brush pattern from 3-8 inches for maximum performance
- Mounting - Heavy-duty mounting frame
- Swing/Lift - Hydraulic swing/lift and auto-sensing
Sweepster, 2800 North Zeeb Road, Dexter, MI 48130. Tel: 734-996-9116; Fax: 734-996-9014.