Patterson Axial and Mixed Flow Pumps consist of a bowl assembly, outer column and discharge elbow, shaft and shaft cover tube, floor plate and motor mounting stand.
Patterson Axial and Mixed Flow Pumps consist of a bowl assembly, outer column and discharge elbow, shaft and shaft cover tube, floor plate and motor mounting stand. The axial flow propeller or mixed flow impeller is positioned in its individual housing just above the suction bell and close to the pump inlet. Water enters the pump through the suction bell, is discharged by the impeller into a guide vane section or diffuser, and then is pumped through the outer column to the discharge connection of the pump elbow.
The pumps may be built in one or more stages, depending on the total head requirements. Axial and mixed flow pumps generally operate in a submerged state with suction entrances flooded. Horizontal units are installed with a positive suction head.
- Capacities from 2,000 to 500,000 GPM*
- Heads up to 100 ft. per stage
- Bowl sizes from 12 to 104 in.
- Material selection to meet almost any requirement
- Bronze or fluted rubber sleeve bearings
- Packed, stuffing box or mechanical seal
- Vertical or horizontal position
- Custom-built to fit sump and discharge requirements
- Pull-out construction available
- Performance requirements beyond the stated range
*Custom units for higher capacities are available. Consult factory.
- Large scale primary water supply
- Flood control
- Irrigation project
- Drainage projects
- Industrial process work
- Power plant condenser
- Circulating systems
- Raw water intake
Patterson Pump Company, 9201 Ayersville Rd., Toccoa, GA 30577. Tel: 706-886-2101; Fax: 706-886-0023.