The Commander® Pro constant pressure system is an innovative product designed to bring city-like water pressure to rural homeowners
What is a constant pressure water system?
The Commander® Pro constant pressure system is an innovative product designed to bring city-like water pressure to rural homeowners. Because of the population migration from municipalities into rural communities, new homeowners in these areas may be dissatisfied with the uneven water pressure typical of many private well systems.
What are the benefits?
- The Commander® Pro series provides steady "city-like" water pressure, which is particularly important to people who are unused to the variable pressure typical of some rural water systems.
- Where space is limited, this system offers the advantage of using only a small pressure tank.
- "Soft-starting" prevents in-rush current which can dim lights or otherwise affect electrical appliances throughout the home.
- Built-in diagnostics will detect a system problem or installation hazard, and take the appropriate action, such as removing power to the motor. In many cases, once the fault is corrected, the Commander® Pro system corrects itself.
- "Power" and "Fault" lights on the controller provide the homeowner with status information about the system--- indicating when the pump is running, and providing information about any system problems.
Flint & Walling, 95 N Oak Street, Kendallville, IN 46755. Tel: 219-347-1600; Fax: 219-347-0909.