Aggressive enough to tear up a bale, yet gentle enough to preserve the leaves
Aggressive enough to tear up a bale, yet gentle enough to preserve the leaves. The RotoSlicer produces quality feed from any round bales with minimum horsepower.
The RotoSlicer offers today's cattleman the highest quality option of hay processing/feeding. The cut length of the hay stem is easily variable from 6" to 12" with a power requirement of only 60 hp with a 540 rpm PTO. Self-loading fork loads easy from the right side with good visibility and enables double bale transport. Bales process quietly with minimal dust and the leaves stay on the stem for quality feed.
- Gentle on the hay
- Adjustable cut length from 6" to 12"
- Quiet operation
- 540 rpm PTO
- Minimum 60 hp tractor required
- Left hand feed - right hand load
- Two bale capacity
- 1,100 rpm rotor sped - adjustable
- Hydraulically adjustable table speed
- Automatic fork adjustment is standard
DewEze Manufacturing, Inc., 151 E. Highway 160, Harper, KS 67058. Tel: 316-896-7381; Fax: 316-896-7129.