The D.M.S 2000 (Dual Mode Stabilizer) maintains a full range of motion in both modes AND allows a backhoe operator to choose from four versions of stabilization
The D.M.S 2000 (Dual Mode Stabilizer) maintains a full range of motion in both modes AND allows a backhoe operator to choose from four versions of stabilization to best suit each individual situation.
In most applications the D.M.S. 2000 allows your backhoe an even wider outrigger spread than original equipment AND toe option of stabilization within the foot print of the machine.
The greatest concern of every contractor is the safest, quickest AND most economical way to complete the task at hand. The D.M.S. 2000 will prove to be a revolutionary advancement in the rubber tired backhoe industry.
- Never again compromise safety in a situation where outrigger stabilization in not an option.
- Change stabilization positions in just 15 seconds
- Always be able to obtain the maximum amount of traffic access
- Increased backhoe performance
- Versatility never before obtained
- Revolutionary patented concept
- Strong, Durable Construction
Outriggers, Inc., P.O. Box 9426, Knoxville, TN 37940. Tel: 865-609-2102; Fax: 865-609-2103.