- High separation efficiency (25ppm)
- Designed according to the tough European Standard pr-EN1825 for grease separation
- Optimally designed for installation in frost-free basements
- 30% to 50% annual maintenance cost savings. Structural configuration allows pollutant loads to be accurately monitored and then cleanly and easily remediated
- Small footprint - light weight
- Small volume - low disposal cost
- May be used in a wide range of water-quality improvement applications including: Kitchens, Restaurants, Hotels, Institutional & Processing Facilities
The patent pending ecoGrease system separates liquid, coagulating animal & vegetable fat and grease from water prior to discharge into septic or municipally owned sewers. For the first time, a grease separation technology will allow the consultant, plumber or end user to not only size the system strictly by flow-rate, but also achieve specific effluent removal efficiencies for these pollutants (<25 ppm per pr-EN1825).
Royal Enterprises America, 30622 Forest Blvd., P.O. Box 430, Stacy, MN 55079. Tel: 800-817-3240; Fax: 651-462-6990.