AmCad teams with government agencies to provide a public/private partnership as an option for Electronic Commerce to cities, counties and states in the United States
AmCad teams with government agencies to provide a public/private partnership as an option for Electronic Commerce to cities, counties and states in the United States.
Many governments have decided to automate access to their Records offices with new technology and solutions. AmCad offers a totally new approach to automation- a public/private partnership.
The basic partnership involves the government and the private sector teaming on the automation and then sharing in the benefits of the automation and the revenues generated by public use and access to the system. This is the latest trend in government automation.
The Public Access users can do more work in less time than with the current system and are willing to pay for convenient, fast and immediate access.
- Electronic Access to Records7 x 24 User Support
- Billing and Accounting by AmCad
- Improved Constituent serviceImproved search capabilities
- Integrated Information Access
- State of the Art Systems
- AmCad supplies the automation
- AmCad hosts a copy of the data on our electronic service center
- Optional interface into existing applicaton systems
- AmCad Invests in backfile conversions
- Government provides copies of information
- Government provides rights to on-line data to AmCad
- Government and AmCad share in revenue stream
- Agreement is for extended timeframe to recover investments
- Parties can end agreement after initial contract expires
Public Access/Internet Access:
- Service Center Hosting of government applications and data
- Application Customization and Data Migration
- Image Scanning and backfile conversion
- Hosting of tax, GIS and other data
- Customer Support and Billing
- Marketing of the system to generate revenues
- Extensive search capabilities
- Automatic calculation of fees
- Internet / Intranet enabled
- Easy to learn & use
The AmCad "Electronic Commerce Service Center" is built on open systems, client server architecture. The system is accessible over the Internet and private networks.
American Cadastre, Inc., 370-R Neff Avenue, Harrisonburg, VA 22801. Tel: 540-434-6275; Fax: 540-434-3143.