Source: Essential Technologies Inc.
Essential Technologies Inc.ronmental Regulations Software Tool
PlantWare® Audit is a new database system for determining and maintaining regulatory compliance. It integrates environmental regulations, applicability requirements, and compliance test data into one central database.. It can be used both for Title V preparation and for compliance assessments. All compliance test results and accompanying documentation are stored in the system. The software's specific attributes include providing users the ability to:
- view regulations that may pertain to their site that target relevant applicability and compliance information; without having to scrutinize pages of regulatory compliance information
- create an inventory of facility equipment;
- establish emission units;
- associate regulations with process operations through equipment categories;
- identify and evaluate potentially applicable regulations and requirements for an emission unit;
- manage compliance assessments using an audit scheduling tool; and
- schedule compliance testing and produce worksheets to verify compliance.
<%=company%>, 92 Read's Way, New Castle, DE 19720. Tel: (302) 324-9136; Fax: (302) 324-9138.