The Flo-Tote flowmeter has been the industry standard for over two decades and has now been updated to include customer requested features including a disconnectable/interchangeable electromagnetic sensor that is also field replaceable.
The original Flo-Tote Open Channel Flowmeter has been the industry standard for over two decades. Tens of thousands of users worldwide have verified Flo-Tote's accuracy. Now, the revolutionary NEW Flo-Tote 3 is available with customer requested features while utilizing the same proven electromagnetic sensor technology. New features include:
Here's How It Works
- Disconnectable Sensor
- 24 Hour Service Turnaround (Minimal Down Time)
- Field Replaceable Sensor (No Calibration Needed–No Down Time)
- Sensor Interchangeability (Flo-Tote 3 and Flo-Dar)
- Extended Battery Life
- Lightweight (7.5 lbs/3.4 kg) for Easy Handling (Half the weight of Tote II)
- Portable and Permanent Models Available
- Increased Signal Intensity for Greasing Applications
- Flow Temperature Measurement
The Flo-Tote 3 measures both velocity and level in the same cross-section, a requirement necessary for accurate flow rate measurement using the Continuity Equation Q = V x A where Q = Flow, V = Average Velocity and A = Area. The flow accuracy of the Flo-Tote is based upon the accurate measures of both velocity and level in hydraulic flow labs, as well as under actual sewer conditions. Verification of our specifications by an independent flow laboratory assures you of our commitment to accuracy.