Very much in demand, PHCo's Heated Pumping Systems consist of a heavy metal base
- Free standing or in tank.
- Sizes available range from 5 gpm up to 300 gpm.
- Operating temperatures up to 400 degrees F.
- Multiple valve options available.
- Pump and valves heated and include thermostat control.
- UL Listed controls for motor and heaters.
Very much in demand, PHCo's Heated Pumping Systems consist of a heavy metal base with special fitted hi-temp pump coupled to a TEFC motor. The system includes pump, valves and other components which are housed in an insulated metal enclosure, split at the center for easy removal and pump maintenance. Rugged tubular heaters are thermostatically controlled to maintain enclosure temperature. U.L. Listed motor and heat controls are standard.
Process Heating Company, P.O. Box 84585, Seattle, WA 98124. Tel: 206-682-3414; Fax: 206-682-1582.