The easy-to-use InfraSafe® Sediment Control Barrier utilizes a filtration process that prevents sediment and construction debris from entering the storm sewer system after a rainfall
- Reusable, easy-to-transport and built to last (100% polyethylene construction).
- Reduces the time and costs involved with debris/sediment removal from the sewer system.
- Boosts productive time, since set-up is much faster than traditional sediment control systems.
- Prevents the ponding and flooding that can happen when using common filter systems.
- Positive percolation and emergency overflow around the inlet structure to eliminate water pooling. Ensures passable roadways and increases job site safety by limiting the depth of roadway flooding.
- Improves the water quality of site runoff to save water-treatment expenses.
- Available in circular or rectangular designs to fit applicable structure access openings.
Say goodbye to the lengthy set-up time, maintenance hassles and clean-up costs associated with bales and silt fences! The easy-to-use InfraSafe® Sediment Control Barrier utilizes a filtration process that prevents sediment and construction debris from entering the storm sewer system after a rainfall. It also allows water to percolate through perforations to reduce construction costs and downtime.
Royal Enterprises America, 30622 Forest Blvd., P.O. Box 430, Stacy, MN 55079. Tel: 651-462-2130 ; Fax: 651-462-6990.