The Sludge Dredge Series are capable of dredging to depths of 20 ft. (custom designs to 60 feet), and handling sludges and slurries with solids up to 6 in. for high-solids dredging...
This Sludge Dredge Series are capable of dredging to depths of 20 ft. (custom designs to 60 feet), and handling sludges and slurries with solids up to 6 in. for high-solids dredging. Three models are offered - the "Yellowstone", the "Stillwater", and the "Big Sky" with three variations in dredging depths and three variations in total length and solids capability, a total of nine models, each with a range of options.
Built for harsh environments, these dredges are designed for reliable performance in industrial or municipal waste removal applications. With powerful cutterheads feeding the pumping system, they offer practical, productive solutions to the dewatering and resettlement problems of your ponds and lagoons. A variety of construction materials are available, including special metals for corrosive or abrasive wastes.
Typical applications include:
- Canal dredging
- Conservation projects
- Dredging industrial lagoons
- Dredging Municipal wastewater lagoons
- Emergency response management - floods, removal of contaminants
- Environmental remediation, pond and lagoon management: dredging, weed control
- Potable water treatment
- Removal of municipal and industrial wastes
- Removal of viscous wastes
- Removal of sand and gravel
- Solid waste and landfills: removal and management
SRS Crisafulli, Inc., 1610 Crisafulli Drive, PO Box 1051, Glendive, MT 59330-1051. Tel: 406-365-3393; Fax: 406-365-8088.