The LT5100 UTP-to Fiber Optic Converter replaces or extends 10BaseT segments with multimode (85O/l3l0nm) or single mode
Lascomm100 UTP-to Fiber Optic Converter replaces or extends 10BaseT segments with multimode (85O/l3l0nm) or single mode (1310/1550nm) fiber optic cable. It is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BaseT and l0BaseFL standards. The LT5100 is frequently used to link Ethernet switches or workstations. Typical applications include extending Full Duplex LAN segments up to 50 km (1550nm SM) and connecting two Ethernet segments via fiber optic cable. The standard optical loss budget is 15dB.
- 10 BASE-Full Duplex Operation
- Link Distances Up To 50km (1550nm SM)
- Multimode (850nm or l3lOnm)
- Single Mode (1310nm or 1550nm)
- Six Power/Network Status LED Indicators
- Automatic UTP Polarity Correction
- Slide Switch for UTP Uplink or downlink
- Compact Sheet Metal Case
- 15 dB Standard Loss Budget, Optional 20 dB
Features include UTP Polarity correction, a slide switch for UTP uplinks or downlinks, and six LED indicators to aid installation and trouble shooting procedures, which are:
- PWR: DC Power Supply Indicator
- PODIS: Polarity status
- LFT: Link Test Fine
- OP: Optic Reception
- TP: UTP Reception
- LMON: Optic Link Monitor
Lascomm100 works with all popular sizes of single mode and multimode fiber optic cable. The standard optical connector is ST; FC is optional.
<%=company%> 2009 Dewberry Court, Westlake Village, CA 91361-1810. Tel: 805-496-8053; Fax: 805-497-3606.