Source: QUALCOMM Incorporated
ViaWeb provides trucking companies and their customers with direct access to accurate, real-time load status and location information
- ViaWeb shows the vehicle's current location and status, alerting you and your customers to potential problems before they become emergencies
- You can use ViaWeb whether or not your company currently has a Web sitr — we can set up a link to your existing site or create a custom page for you
- A user name and password are required to access the Web site; data encryption and firewalls ensure further security
- Your customers can monitor the position of high-value, perishable or JIT loads conveniently, any time, day or night
- Supplement Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions with real-time, easily integrated, Web-based data
ViaWeb provides trucking companies and their customers with direct access to accurate, real-time load status and location information. It's an automated service for your customers, available any time and as often as they wish.
QUALCOMM Incorporated, 5775 Morehouse Drive, San Diego, CA 92121. Tel: 800-348-7227; Fax: 858-658-1578.