Source: Hi-Vac Corp.
Wet and dry vacuum conveying with two stages of material separation:
VACUUM PUMP & MOTOR
- Primary abrasion resistant, radial flow inlet.
- Cartridge dust collector, continuous cleaning, +99% efficiency. Requires connection to plant air supply of 20 CFM @ 80 PSI (0.6 m3/min @ 5.5 BAR) maximum for 820, 825 and 830 models and 40 CFM @ 80 PSI (1.2 m3/min @ 5.5 BAR) maximum for 840, 850 and 875 models.
- 3/16" steel construction with gasketed, dished head lid for filter cartridge access.
- Fully shop-assembled and tested.
- Positive displacement vacuum pump capable of producing a vacuum of 16" HG (0.542 BAR) at atmospheric pressure at sea level.
- TEFC electric motor, 460V/3PH/60HZ, 1750 RPM, 1.15 service factor.
- Direct drive with flex coupler between motor and vacuum pump.
- The vacuum pump is a positive displacement type so the motor load increases (pump works harder) as resistance in the vacuum hose increases, rather than decreasing as do turbine or fan type systems.
Hi-Vac Corp., 117 Industry Rd, Marietta, OH 45750. Tel: 740-374-2306; Fax: 740-374-5447.