- Round steel in arch 30" high welded to flat 2" steel feet.
- Modular design: Add as many as needed or as space allows.
- Can be anchored to all surfaces: Concrete, asphalt, gravel, grass, dirt. Or one ARCH-LOK bolted to the next.
- Sturdy: Built for ruggedness.
- Outstanding Security: With all lock mechanisms, can lock frame and one wheel or both wheels with bicyclists' "horseshoe" lock or cable.
- Plan on parking two bikes for each two feet of length in alloted space.
- FOR EXAMPLE: One car parking space of 18" lengths can support 9 arches which will securely lock 18 bicycles!
- Polyvinyl coating of ARCH-LOK means excellent protection to bicycle frames.
- Feet are pre-drilled of 2" x 2' x 1/4"
- Round Steel in arch 30" high and at base reinforces with triangle gussets.
- Polyvinyl protective coating bonded by heat process to steel.
Sunshine U-Lok Corp., 31316 Via Colinas, #102, P.O. Box 7536, Westlake Village, CA 91362. Tel: 818-707-0110; Fax: 818-707-0111.