Source: Royal Enterprises America
Eliminate inconsistent inverts, reduce costs associated with concrete maintenance and rehab and increase the longevity of your manholes with The Century Manhole® Plastic Invert
- Eliminates the need for building inverts, saving time and money.
- Eliminates inconsistencies associated with manhole base production.
- Smooth inside surface reduces friction to maximize sewage flow.
- Contributes to longer-lasting performance without costly jetting and vacuuming costs.
- Acts as a protective barrier between concrete and hydrogen sulfide gas. Tough polyethylene construction stands up to the harshest conditions.
- Invert channel available to accommodate in 8', 10' and 12' pipe diameters. Simply give Royal Environmental Systems your project requirements and we will design a system to meet your specifications.
- Easy application in both drycast and wetcast manufacturing processes. A "must" for new construction projects that need to last.
Eliminate inconsistent inverts, reduce costs associated with concrete maintenance and rehab and increase the longevity of your manholes with The Century Manhole® Plastic Invert. Choose state-of-the-art technology that will provide continuous sanitary system quality.
Royal Enterprises America, 30622 Forest Blvd., P.O. Box 430, Stacy, MN 55079. Tel: 651-462-2130 ; Fax: 651-462-6990.