You asked and we listened. Dig-It would like you to meet the new tough guys on the block
Model 248 & 258
You asked and we listened. Dig-It would like you to meet the new tough guys on the block.
The ultimate cost-saving tool just got better. We have responded to your request for a stronger, easier-to-operate, towable backhoe.
Dig-It Models 248 and 258 have the same super strong backhoe system as the 148 and 158, the same narrow access and smooth suspension features that you have come to know and rely upon.
Dig-It has strengthened the drive system and improved the drive control valve characteristics. You can drive it in a straight line over curbs and obstructions with ease.
We have moved the engine controls to the right side of the seat bracket for easy access. No longer will you need to reach under the seat to gain access to engine controls.
Dig-It has also spring-assisted the flip-up hitch assembly. No back-breaking lifting and holding while the pins are inserted. With the spring-assist, a mere 42 pounds of force is needed to raise the hitch.
We added these great features while saving all the things that made Dig-It work for you, such as:
- Logical, user-friendly controls
- Zero turn maneuverability
- 4100 lbs. of brute digging force to a full 8'6" depth
- Wide floatation tires that minimize job site restoration time and costs
- A commercial grade 18 HP engine that provides plenty of power for both backhoe and drive systems
- A self-storing positive boom latch that prevents the boom from dropping or swinging during transport
- Hydraulic hoses that run inside the boom, protecting against excessive wear or snagging
- Spherical bearings and bushings that prevent cylinder side loading, for a long, trouble-free life
Dig-It, 3650 Bay Street, Jackson, MS 39213. Tel: 601-366-6421; Fax: .