AME assists with the burden of defining, selecting, and implementing an automated maintenance management
AME assists with the burden of defining, selecting, and implementing an automated maintenance management and space management solution for your facility management needs. We provide assistance with the following steps:
- Conducting focus groups to analyze functional requirements
- Developing a requirements document
- Summarizing process issues in a white paper
- Developing a Request for Proposal
- Identifying potential vendors
- Evaluating vendor proposals
- Rating and ranking vendor proposals and costs
- Assisting implementation of the selected solution
AME expertise in facility management and systems enables us to ask detailed questions of the vendors and gauge the response to determine how the solution meets the requirements and affects existing processes. We provide a low cost alternative for implementation. This ensures a turnkey product and maximizes your utilization of the functionality of the product.
Applied Management Engineering, 101 N. Lynnhaven Road, Suite 201, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. Tel: 757-498-4400; Fax: 757-498-4985.