Source: Eureka Chemical Company U.S.A.
For use on polished, machined, rough or rusty surfaces. FLUID FILM AS & NASin the handy spray can or pump bottle is quickly applied to tools, machine parts and less accessible areas of mechanical equipment.
For use on polished, machined, rough or rusty surfaces. FLUID FILM AS & NASin the handy spray can or pump bottle is quickly applied to tools, machine parts and less accessible areas of mechanical equipment. FLUID FILM AS & NAS penetrates light rust to control corrosion of underlying metal surface and provides both rust inhibition and lubrication to rubbing or sliding metal parts, such as hinges, slides, tension spring seats and rods.
Suggested Marine uses for FLUID FILM are:
- Valves, valve stems, valve bonnets.
- Port hole doggings and hinges.
- Water tight door hinges and mechanism.
- Elevator and dumb waiter guides.
- Telegraph mechanism.
- Furniture drawers and guides.
- Signal light mechanism.
- Chain falls, come-alongs, push and pull jacks.
- Wire rope.
- Machined surfaces, lathes, drills, shapers.
- Nuts, bolts, studs, tools.
- Exposed gear teeth.
- Clapper valve mechanism.
- Piping and pipe joints.
- Hatch doggings.
- Throttle control mechanism.
- Bright work (brass).
- Winch brake mechanism.
- Winch control mechanism.
- Generator cooler heads.
- Pelican hooks and turnbuckles, anchor chains.
- Rudder machined surfaces.
- Inside switch box doors,
- Life boat falls.
- Emergency steering blocks and sheaves.
- Life line turnbuckles.
- Forced draft blower mechanism.
- All blocks and sheaves.
- Water tight deck drain enclosures.
- All metal exposed to atmosphere or salt water spray
Spray on metal surfaces to be protected. Where applied to surfaces that may be touched or in contact with clothing, allow FLUID FILM AS & NAS to remain on the surface for a brief period, then wipe off with a soft cloth to remove excess.
Warning: FLUID FILM AS (AEROSOL) is extremely flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep from open flame. Do not store over 120°F. The NAS (NON-AEROSOL PUMP) is much safer to use in areas where ignition sources are present.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Eureka Chemical Company U.S.A., 234 Lawrence Avenue, South San Francisco, CA 94080. Tel: 650-761-3536; Fax: 650-589-1943.