GSE StudLiner™ is a high-density polyethylene embedment liner designed to protect new and existing concrete structures from corrosive and erosive environments
- Protects concrete against corrosion, permeation and groundwater intrusion.
- Highest average pullout strength of any concrete protective liner system (indicated by tests).
- Lowest amount of linear movement during thermal expansion.
- UV-resistant, withstands temperature changes and pressure changes between the liner and the concrete.
- Economical concrete structures can replace more expensive alternatives resulting in lower maintenance costs and increased facility service life.
- Available in a variety of thicknesses to meet your specifications.
- Ideal for a wide range of concrete-protection applications: Pipes, Manholes, Sewer lines, Vaults, Flooring, Wastewater facilities, Walls, Foundations, Above and below ground tanks
GSE StudLiner™ is a high-density polyethylene embedment liner designed to protect new and existing concrete structures from corrosive and erosive environments. Concrete structures protected with GSE StudLiner™ have an expected life that is five times longer than unprotected concrete. That's because our lining system is resistant to most acids, bases, hydrocarbons, vapors and microbiological attacks.
Royal Enterprises America, 30622 Forest Blvd., P.O. Box 430, Stacy, MN 55079. Tel: 651-462-2130 ; Fax: 651-462-6990.