Powered by your skid steer or tractor's hydraulic system, HBB Sweepers come in 4-6 ft widths with optional gutter broom(s),
Powered by your skid steer or tractor's hydraulic system, HBB Sweepers come in 4-6 ft widths with optional gutter broom(s), sprinkler system and dual motors. Quick attach, quick dump, and quick brush adjustment.
STANDARD FEATURES - Model HBB Pick-Up Sweeper
- Brush - Choice of poly, wire, or combination wafers Speed controlled by loader or skid steer hydraulics HB48B - Four ft by 26 in brush HB60B/HB60BD - 5 ft by 26 in brush HB72B/HB72BD - 6 ft by 26 inch brush
- Brush Controls - On/Off operated by a third function loader valve
- Brush Drive - HB48B/HB60B/HB72B - Brush driven by one hydraulic motor HB60BD/HB72BD - Brush driven by two hydraulic motors
- Caster - 11 in swivel caster mounted in center of sweeper
- Hopper - Dumps utilizing loader tilt cylinder
- Hydraulic Brush Drive - Unit floats independently of loader Hose quick disconnect supplied by dealer HB48B/HB60B/HB72B - Requires loader hydraulic system of 8 gpm at 800 psi, maximum 15 gpm at 2200 psi HB60BD/HB72BD (higher flow) - Requires loader hydraulic system of 15 gpm at 800 psi, maximum 25 gpm at 2200 psi
- Mounting - Mounts directly to loader arms in place of bucket Equipped with quick attach to match skid steer quick attach
Sweepster, 2800 North Zeeb Road, Dexter, MI 48130. Tel: 734-996-9116; Fax: 734-996-9014.