The Hydrokor VI is the most economical high volume core drilling machine available
NPC, Incorporatedr VI is the most economical high volume core drilling machine available.
Hydrokor VI Features (Basic Model)
- 32 inch feed stroke.
- 90 inch powered turntable, accepts up to 72" manhole bases and risers.
- 7 to 32 inch core drill capability.
- 2 speed Char-Lynn drill motor.
- Rugged Gresen hydraulic control valves.
- Left or right hand controls, field configurable.
- Drill elevation from 6 to 49 inches above turntable positioners.
- 4 inch tall turntable postioners allow structures to be lifted on and off with a forklift.
- Independent turntable with quick disconnect hydraulic lines can be moved out of the way when coring larger structures.
- Heavy duty 10 hp hydraulic power unit with heat exchanger for continuous operation. Premium quality Barnes gear pump and Baldor motor.
- Sheffer hydraulic cylinder for rapid elevation adjustment.
Hydrokor VI Features (With Upgrade Option Package)
- Heavy duty 20 hp hydraulic power unit that delivers 70% more coring power to the drill for high volume production coring.
- Auto feed and retract for fast, efficient, hands-off operation. Frees the operator to perform other tasks while machine is coring.
- Digital display with new direct drive encoder system provides precise turntable position that can be reset to zero at any position.
- Field configurable for 208, 230, 460, or 575 volt service, for maximum flexibility.
<%=company%>, Po Box 301, Millford, NH 03055. Tel: 800-626-2180; Fax: 603-673-7271.