The Swenson Medium Duty V-Box Spreader is manufactured to cover the gap between the 15,000 GVW and the 20,000 GVW trucks
The Swenson Medium Duty V-Box Spreader, featured at the APWA Conference and Exhibition, is manufactured to cover the gap between the 15,000 GVW and the 20,000 GVW trucks. The product can be driven either by truck hydraulics or its own power source.
- self-contained hopper
- spreads free-flowing materialsalt and/or sand
- spread width of four feet to 30 feet
- center balance lift hook
- 12 gauge hopper with one piece sides, one piece ends and double crimped top edges
- six 12 gauge body side supports
- four corner lift hooks
- 45-degree sloped side walls for free flow of material to conveyor
Optional equipment includes a chain binder mounting kit, tailgate latch kit, chain oilers, liquid spray systems, hydraulic pump and reservoirs.
Swenson Spreader, P.O. Box 127, Lindenwood, IL 61049. Tel: 815-393-4455; Fax: 815-393-4694.