Source: Friatec, Inc.
FRIALEN® saddle fittings may be clamped onto pipes up to SDR 11 and sealed to them using FRIALEN® fusion
Areas of application
FRIALEN® saddle fittings may be clamped onto pipes up to SDR 11 and sealed to them using FRIALEN® fusion. In addition to house connection fittings, FRIALEN® saddle fittings are also used as branch saddles for polyethylene relining pipes (U-liners, C-liners, Swage-lining, Roll-down). Some of the benefits include:
- universally usable on large diameters of polyethylene pipe from 8" up to 24"
- quickly, easily and safely assembled
- flexible in their positioning on the pipe circumference
- safe fusion of large diameter polyethylene pipes (good contact with joint pressure on the pipe)
- unlike conventional clamping techniques, FRIALEN® saddle fittings have a centralizing pressure flow