Source: Plastic Safety Systems, Inc.
The versatile Navigator offers the features and benefits of both a cone and a vertical panel, in a convenient all-in-one channelizer...
The versatile Navigator offers the features and benefits of both a cone and a vertical panel, in a convenient all-in-one channelizer.
Utilizes PSS, or competitors' 10#, 16#, 30# or 35# solid rubber ballasts.
Made of low-density, reshapeable polyethylene, the Navigator meets Federal M.U.T.C.D. standards.
No need to die-cut sheeting. Reflective material can be cut evenly to stripe the Navigator with up to five 6" bands. The Navigator accepts all manufacturers' sheeting.
- Lane closures
- Barricades for work zones
- Crowd control
- Vehicle traffic control
- Break-away design.
- NCHRP-350 compliant.
- Saves space in truck or in storage.
- Greater visibility than standard 18-inch cones.
- Molded hole for mounting signal.
- Handle also can serve as roping-off mount.
- Patent Des. 406,543 and other patents pending.
Plastic Safety Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 20140, Cleveland, OH 44120. Tel: 800-662-6338; Fax: 216-231-2702.