Source: Parson Environmental Products, Inc.
Parson MH Liner is a structural lining to restore deteriorated sewage structures with moderate corrosion
PARSON MH LINER is a spray applied, high strength, fiber-reinforced, Microsilica Mortar for use in restoring manholes, wet wells, lift stations and wastewater treatment plant structures.
Click here to read the full data sheet.
- Cost–effective alternative to replacement
- Stops infiltration and exfiltration
- Restores structural integrity
- Provides moderate corrosion protection
- High Strengths and Low Permeability
- Excellent Bond to damp surfaces
- Apply up to 4" in a single coat