Source: Parson Environmental Products, Inc.
Parson Multi-Patch is a fast setting repair cement for all masonry surfaces.
Parson Multi-Patch is a fast setting, cementitious patching mortar designed to repair horizontal, vertical and overhead concrete and masonry surfaces. Parson Multi-Patch has a working time of 10 to 20 minutes when mixed with water at 70°F (21°C).
- Simple to use, just add clean potable water
- Fast-setting and high early strengths
- Superior bond and adhesive properties
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- Compatible with the coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete
- Can be used for grouting or patching of cracks, joints, etc.
- Contains no gypsum or chloride compounds
to read the full data sheet.