Source: Parson Environmental Products, Inc.
A specially designed Manhole Insert, with the addition of a canister containing 20 lbs. of activated carbon, which traps and stores unpleasant hydrogen sulfide and mercaptan odors.
PARSON ODOREATER is a specially designed manhole Insert, with the addition of a canister containing 20 lbs. of activated carbon, which traps and stores unpleasant hydrogen sulfide and methyl mercaptan odors. Purified air is then allowed to ventilate into the atmosphere through the canister lid. A one-way valve (to right of canister) allows water to drain, but no air to pass through it.
- Compact and Corrosion resistant
- Does not require routine maintenance and carbon can be replaced without removing the entire unit from the manhole.
- Will not interfere with installation or removal of the manhole cover.
- Unit (excluding carbon) is guaranteed for one year against manufacturing defects.
- Twenty pound bag of replacement carbon are available
to read the full data sheet.