Source: Parson Environmental Products, Inc.
Waterproofing for brick, block or concrete, above or below grade. Parson Sealcrete is a polymer modified, powder formulation that when mixed with our Sealcrete Liquid concentrate can be applied by brush or spray to waterproof all types of masonry structures.
PARSON SEALCRETE is a polymer modified, powder formulation that is mixed with Sealcrete liquid concentrate It is applied by brush or spray to waterproof all types of masonry structures and resist both positive and negative side hydrostatic pressure. Two coats of PARSON SEALCRETE will withstand negative side water pressure of 7 psi.
- Excellent bond strength for superior adhesion
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- Thermal expansion similar to standard concrete
- Resistant to de-icing salts and water
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Resistant to ultraviolet light
- Interior or Exterior application
- Cost effective
- Non-toxic and has no ammonia odor
- Minimum surface preparation
- Low labor costs
- No guesswork! Supplied in pre-measured kits
- Easy brush-on or spray application
to read the full data sheet.