Phipps & Bird's new six-paddle programmable model elevates jar testing to a new level of precision by utilizing four operator-programmable memory banks that offer virtually unlimited stirring capabilities
Phipps & Bird, Inc.rd's new six-paddle programmable model elevates jar testing to a new level of precision by utilizing four operator-programmable memory banks that offer virtually unlimited stirring capabilities:
- Each bank may be programmed with paddle speeds from 5 to 300 rpm in 1-rpm increments.
- 1 second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Programmable Audio Signals.
- The stirrer may be run sequentially through the memory banks, independently in any one of the memories, or continously at a selected speed.
Turning the stirrer off does not erase the programmed information. It permits automatic transitioning from a fast mix/short run to a slow mix/long run, or any combination of speeds and times desired to replicate actual plant conditions and operation.
Constructed on a powder-coated steel uniframe chassis, the PB-900 features a fluorescent-lamp floc illuminator built into the base, and six stainless steel 1" x 3" paddles spaced six inches apart and which are adjustable to a maximum depth of nine inches. The unit comes complete with your choice of either:
- Six standard, round, glass, 1-liter laboratory beakers, or
- Six B-KER2 square, acrylic, 2-liter jar testing jars, along with a dust cover and a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
<%=company%>, 1519 Summit Ave., Richmond, VA 23221-0475. Tel: 800-955-7621; Fax: 804-254-2955.