Marathon offers an extensive line of Recycling Systems
to meet your production demands and budget. From the powerful Two-Ram Horizontal Balers to the smaller, compact Vertical Balers, we have the model to suit your needs.
Choose the Two-Ram Balers for high volume, continuous operation. They feature computerized, programmable controllers to process a wide variety of recyclable materials from paper, plastics, aluminum, newsprint, cardboard, and much more.
Open-end Auto-tie Balers can process recyclables from 1 to 25 tons per hour and are designed for continuous feed.
Also check out these other horizontal balers:
- The Stealth Baler – the most affordable horizontal baler for cardboard on the market!
- The Gemini 3560 – multi-material baler that requires no fluffing or preconditioning.
- The Gemini-Xtreme – a more heavy duty version of the Gemini 3560.
- The Atlas Baler – specially designed for nonferrous metals.
- The Foam Baler – with special features designed to bale foam rubber.
- The Side-eject Baler – patented design offers quick bale removal with minimal spillage.
- Vertical Balers – come in a variety of sizes from our popular V-6030 to the compact StockRoom Baler, we have the vertical baler to fit your application.
Contact Marathon for a free site survey and consultation to determine the right size, model and accessories to meet your special application and requirements.
Related products: vertical balers, conveyor systems, and reduction equipment.
Marathon Equipment Company, a Dover Company, P.O Box 1798, Vernon, AL 35592. Tel: 205-695-9105; Fax: 205-695-8813.