Source: Thermoplastic Valves, Inc.
Safely blocks in both upstream and downstream direction
- Safely blocks in both upstream and downstream direction for simple easy, safe system maintenance.
- Double union design permits quick, easy piping system installation, removal, maintenance.
- Stem has internal land above ball that is pressure seated to the body protecting the stem and the stem seal from contaminants in the fluid media.
- Long life self lubricated TFE seats are externally adjustable, fully replaceable.
- True full port design has immeasurable pressure drop.
- Valve body can be rotated 360° for actuation clearance in system.
- Handle indicates valve open/close position.
- Safety design blow-out proof stem.
- Available in socket, threaded, or flanged (ANSI B16.5 class 150) end configurations.
- PVC safety block ball valves ( 1/2" thru 2" sizes) are provided with socket and threaded end connectors without additional cost inventory requirements.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested.
- Pneumatic (air to air, air to spring) and electric actuation available.
- All TVI safety block ball valves are backed by our two (2) year guarantee.
- Available locking handles, stem extensions, 2" square nut operation.
Thermoplastic Valves, Inc., 53 South 7th Street, Emmaus, PA 18047. Tel: 610-967-6388; Fax: 610-967-6448.