- Makes parts stronger, lighter and improves impact resistance
- Effectively blocks print through
- Excellent bedding material for products such as plywood, balsa and other coring
materials, superior bonding strength
- Rapid application and quick cure cycle make for faster mold turnaround, which decreases
- Increases mold life by blocking secondary laminate heat and print through
- Replaces labor intensive, trowel-applied core bonding putties
- Relatively low shrinkage, therefore giving better dimensional stability prior to and
- Easily applied with minimal spraying experience
- Effectively blocks print through in thickness from .06"-.12" (depending on
back-up laminate and coring used)
- SprayCore 2000-OS can be applied up to ½" and SprayCore 2000-HS up to ¾"
thick for coring
ITW SprayCore, 6600 Cornell Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. Tel: 513-489-7600; Fax: 513-489-1904.