The model 3520 is a T1/E1 Fiber Optic modem that offers advanced features such as jitter removal and a replaceable line interface module
Lascommel 3520 is a T1/E1 Fiber Optic modem that offers advanced features such as jitter removal and a replaceable line interface module. Because it is based on modern FPGA (field programmable gate array) technology, it offers extremely low current consumptions and higher reliability. Transparent to the framing format, the LT3520's T1/E1 interface shapes the transmit pulse to support CCITT G.703, or for connecting to DSX-1 cross connects for line distances from 0 ft.-655 ft. The internal elastic buffer removes jitter from transmit data.
The LT3520 has five LED indicators to ease installation and trouble shooting, one each for power, alarm, T1/El signal loss, BPV violations, and sync active. It provides 8 DIP switches, accessible from the panel, to control settings for line code, line length, local loopback, or remote loopback setting for when the line code does not match the line length setting. The intelligent line code setting switch will eliminate any confusion.
The LT3520 is compatible will popular types and sizes optic cable. Fiber optic connectors are ST; FC and SMA are optional. Special four-position and two position feed-thru detachable terminals are provided for connecting the T1/El twisted pairs. Input power is 12VDCor 115/230VAC with an external power cube.
- Provide Fiber Optic Link for T1 and E1 (G.703) Applications
- Built-In Elastic Buffer and Received Decoded T1/E1
- Signal Retimed to Remove Jitter
- Supports AMI/BSZS/HDB3 Line Codes
- 20 dB Optic Loss Budget, Multimode or Single
- Mode, Optional 25 dB & 30 dB available
- 14 dB of Line Return Loss
- Distances to T1 (DSX-1) Cross Connect Can Be 0 ft.-655 ft.
- Supports Local & Remote Loopback Test
- Small & Compact Anodized Aluminum Case
- 5 LED Indicators, to Ease Installation and Trouble-Shooting Process
- Link Channel
- Link PBXs
- Link Customer Premises equipment to CSU/DSU
- Link M13 to DSX-1 Cross Connect
<%=company%> 2009 Dewberry Court, Westlake Village, CA 91361-1810. Tel: 805-496-8053; Fax: 805-497-3606.