Source: Tyco Valves and Controls/ Unistrut Corp.
Telespar Telescopic Tubing perforated sections are available in eight sizes from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" square
Telespar Telescopic Tubing perforated sections are available in eight sizes from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" square. Perforated sections feature holes on all four sides, spaced on one-inch centers. Sections without holes are also available. Versatile, adjustable and reusable, Telespar Tubing offers design flexibility as well as important savings in time and labor costs.
Available in 10, 12 and 14 gauge steel, with a complete line of fittings, fasteners and accessories, Telespar lets you create new designs in hundreds of applications. From racks and interior partitions to adjustable platforms, hangers and sign supports, you can build them all without special welding, tools, or assembly skills.
- Holes on 1" centers in telescoped sections remain in perfect alignment. Hole patterns on 1, 2, or 3 sides may be special ordered to meet your specific needs.
- Unique corner weld produces close tolerances for easy adjustability and design flexibility, without costly on-site fabrication.
- Sections without holes are also available in sizes of 1" to 2-1/2" square.
- Three standard finishes are available, including galvanized, Perma-Green and plain (lightly oiled surface).
- Two options for repeatable adjustment of telescoping sections
- Dimpled fittings provide automatic alignment and require fewer bolts
Tyco Valves and Controls/ Unistrut Corp., 1140 W. Thorndale Ave., Itasca, IL 60143. Tel: 800-468-9510; Fax: 630-773-4214.